Thursday 8 March 2012

Stress

Today was horrible for me. First of all i woke up late when i was planning to get to school early to do some work. I was not late for school, if things went as planned i would still get there about an hour early. However my dad started pestering me asking me if i was going to be late, which again makes me realize how little he actually knows about my life. Even such a thing as when my school starts. This got me even more upset and stressed. Then on the way to the bus stop i realized something was wrong with my phone. The whole keypad had been changed. Its a small thing i know, but at the time, due to the stress, it just seemed terrible.
Once i got to the bus stop i sat down and waited for the bus which usually takes 5 to 10 minutes to arrive. I sat there for 25 minutes. By then i was freaking out in my head. Everything just seemed to be going wrong. When the bus DID finally get there i got on, went to my usual seat at the back, sat down, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep as it usually takes about 40 minutes to get to school. i woke up about 15 minutes into the ride and had a mental breakdown. I had absolutely no idea where i was. I went up to the bus driver and asked why we weren't going to orchard. He then informed me "The bus routes changed last night lah!"
So, i gave up. I picked up my bags, got off at the next stop, and walked to the nearest mrt.

The reason i wanted to get to school early was to do the work i needed to do, then go ask a teacher for help on something i had no idea how to do. There was no time for that.
During the first lesson i virtually slept through it. During second period there was homework due which i had no idea was due in. During 3rd period i was in the class which had the homework due which i had no idea how to do. During 4th period there were CAS reflections which had been due earlier in the week which i had not completed so i had to do them while i was SUPPOSED to be working on a presentation.
Lunch and 5th period were the only breaks i got throughout the day. After school i then had to do a recording for the presentation which was due in 4th period which i REALLY did not want to do as my partner was irritating me to say the least.

However, throughout the day there was one person who stuck by me despite my stress and moodiness. Tilly. Thank you for always putting up with my craziness. You are the one thing keeping me from losing my mind. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment