Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cinema

Does anyone else find it annoying? When guys go to watch a movie together, and something supposed to be "scary" happens they all laugh loud and talk about it. As if to say "Pfft, im not scared of something stupid like that!". Or if something in a romantic scene happens they laugh at it not to seem sappy in front of their friends. Its annoying. You're here to watch a movie guys, no ones judging you. Geez...
xD

Happened in the cinema today to me. Was watching "The Hunger Games" (for the second time) with my brother, mum and dad, and there were these 3 guys next to me. When the dog monsters attacked and were chasing after Katniss and Peeta the guys next to me were just laughing and saying how stupid this was.

I GET IT GUYS! You want everyone around you to know you're not scared! Well good for you, no one else is either, so just shut up and watch!
^(My inner thoughts)

My complaints for the start of a new month. Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment