Monday 30 April 2012

Memories

I have gained an obsession with pictures recently. I take them wherever i go.They are really important to me. They are links to the past, evidence of the fun times i have had. Without pictures, memories which may have been forgotten are instead captured within the borders of the frame.
You may experience bad times, but its the pictures which remind you of all the good ones you've had. When i feel down, i look through pictures with my friends in them, my family, and remember how good things can be.
Yesterday, i got a load of pictures printed off and today i posted them all up on a wall in a collage. Its next to my bed so that when i lie down i can look at them and remember my favourite memories.
Moral of this story: TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment